Monday, September 29, 2014

Mini Doll Monday: Mini Doll House Tour!

 Hi everyone!

 For my first real post, I decided that I would give a tour of my mini doll house.







                                          As you can see, this mini doll house is made out of cardboard. It has three beds, one balcony (Mini Caroline's room), and a lounge area (where Mini Cecile is sitting).


 Now, let's take a look at Mini Caroline's room.

Mini Caroline lives on the balcony. She has a bed with a calico-print blanket. I have not made any pillows, yet.

Now, let's move on to the bunk beds.
         My mini doll house has a bunk bed made from cardboard and an American Girl pet bed. Mini Marie-Grace and Cecile sleep on the bottom bunk, while Mini Ruthie sleeps on the top bunk.





       
          Now, let's take a look at the lounge area.
The lounge area has a window, a blue cushion, and a T.V. (the T.V. is not in the picture, sorry!)

 Cecile loves relaxing in the lounge! :D


Now, you've seen my mini doll house! Thank you for reading, and feel free to ask questions. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment