Sunday, February 7, 2016

Photo Shoot with Crys

 I don't know what it is about taking photos with Crystal, but she is my favorite doll for photo shoots and I just love the way pictures of her turn out.

 I took Crys and my camera outside this morning and decided to do a little photo shoot. Now, I couldn't stay out long because it is super cold. (That's why I haven't made many videos on YouTube lately, it's freezing here and I don't have good lighting inside, so I have to wait until it warms up a bit.) Isn't this photo simply lovely?

I don't know if it is the combination of the lighting or the background, but I love this photo. 

                                                             




                           
                                                        ~Outfit of the Day~ (OOTD)


 


     This is my favorite outfit for Crystal to wear. The shorts bring out her eyes and the shirt looks lovely with her hair.



                      
                                Shorts: Hiking Outfit (no longer available)
                                Shirt: Kit's Chicken Keeping Set (limited time set, no longer available)
                                Shoes: Historical (not BeForever) Julie's "Meet" shoes
                                Doll: Crystal (MAG (now TrulyMe #33 with added freckles)


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment