Friday, October 3, 2014

YOUR BLOG could be featured on DolliesOnABudget!

Hello everyone! It's DolliesOnABudget, and today I have news!

  I will choose one blog to be featured every month.

 How you could get featured:
1. PM/email me a link to your blog so that I can look at it. I will only choose one blog per month for this, but I will gladly feature some blog posts any time! Just PM/email me a post that you would like featured, and I will try to feature it.

2. If I find your blog myself, I will comment/PM/email you and ask if I can feature you. Remember, it's okay if you don't want to be featured.

3. PM/email/comment on my blog and leave a link to your blog and a post that you would like featured.

 4. Or, if you don't have a blog, PM/email me what you want for me to post.

 My blog email: 15dollsandcounting.email@gmail.com


2 comments: