Thursday, February 11, 2016

Through the Lens Thursday: Miep


 Welcome to Through the Lens Thursday.

 A doll that you don't often see in my videos is Miep.


I took Miep outside and captured this photo.
                          Now, her name used to be Ruthie. But, in my opinion, it didn't suit her.

I love this picture.
                                 I don't know why I chose to name her Miep. To be honest, I don't know why I don't use her in my videos or posts often.

                                 Perhaps I will post with her again, soon.

                                 Happy TTL Thursday!

                                 ~Hallie

                               

                                  *******************************************************

                                   If you want to do an American Girl TTL Thursday on your blog, you are welcome to. All I ask is that you leave a link to Dollies on a Budget. This took a lot of brainstorming on my part.

                                   Doll: Ruthie, AG
                                   Outfit: Emily's "Meet" Dress, AG, no longer available.

        *Please do not steal my pictures. I own them. Also, they are watermarked and I will know if someone takes them.*

No comments:

Post a Comment