Monday, August 31, 2015

Maryellen - Thoughts on Her Collection PART TWO


 Here's Part Two! If you haven't already read part one, you can find it a few posts back. As I said in part one, this is just my opinion and we all have our own. I tend to lean on the negative side, even though I do my best to be positive. If you are easily offended, I don't recommend reading on.   

 Maryellen's Hairstyling Set
 I like the fabric on the cap and bag, but I still think $20 is a little much.

 Maryellen's Living Room Set
 It looks pretty cute, but a wee bit overpriced in my opinion.

 Maryellen's TV Console
 The first really true-to-era looking BF item in my opinion. I can see this item in my doll area in the future.

 Maryellen's Classroom Set
 This is another true-to-era piece. However, isn't $40 stretching it a little?

 Maryellen's Crinoline
 This looks nice. It's not too overpriced, but maybe they could add a chemise or an undershirt to complete the set?

 Maryellen Mini Doll
 Cute, although the clothing seems slightly bulky. However, they are working with thick fabrics.

 See you next time!
 D.O.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment