Monday, August 31, 2015

End of Summer Doll Crafting Tag


 Ok, ok, ok. Do y'all remember back when I did the Summer Bucket List Tag and I said I would make up a new tag? Well, here it is!

 Welcome to the End Of Summer Doll Crafting Tag!






                                           Rules
                                      1. List your favorite AG craft.
                                      2. Post the "End of Summer Doll Crafting Tag" photo.
                                      3. Tag ten people. If you can't think of ten, just tag as many as you can think of.


                                     My favorite AG craft is the mini doll skateboard that I made a while back. That sure was fun! :)

                                     To start this off, I tag:
                                     Madison @DelightfulWorldofDolls.com
                                     Hayley @FlourishingByRestfulFalls
                                     and I may add more if I can think of another person...

                                     Thanks everyone, and bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment