Monday, January 4, 2016

Thoughts on Lea Clark & Some Items From Her Collection + Happy New Year

 Sometimes, us AG bloggers and youtubers just tune out for a little while. We don't post for a while. But, hey, I'm back!

 Anyways, Happy New Year! Here are my thoughts on the new Girl of the Year, Lea Clark!

 Discalimer:
This is my opinion. O-P-I-N-I-O-N. Opinion. Opinion. Opinion. It means it's mine. And, you don't have to have the same one as me 'cuz it's mine. None of this is meant to offend anyone. Don't like, don't read. Enjoy at your own risk! :P

 Also, I am in no way affiliated with American Girl, Our Generation, Mattel, Target, or any other similar brand. I'm not makin' any money off of this! I post my opinion for fun!

 To see the items I am posting about, visit American Girl

 Lea Clark
When I first saw her, I thought "Hey, that looks a lot like Rebecca with different hair." Although she does look like a mixture of (IMO) Lanie, Marisol, Rebecca, and Kanani, she does look somewhat unique. I won't be adding her to my collection, since I have enough dolls (post on that coming soon!), I think that she is a beautiful doll and I know many AG fans will love her! I also like how she comes with the cute little messenger bag, so you don't have to buy her accessories to get it! :D

 Lea's Rainforest House
Awesome, awesome, awesome. What can I say? I love everything, but the price. :/ It's super cute, but 1. I don't have the space. 2. Don't have the money, and 3. Even if I had the money I would rather spend it on something else... (like a new camera, hint hint!) Anyways, this is super-duper cute if you can afford it!

 Lea's Ocean Kayak Set
This is cute and all, but IMO it just looks like a cheaper and slightly changed-up version of Caroline's skiff. It is cute, though, and would probably appeal to AG's target age-group. :)

 This isn't all of Lea's collection, just three of the more expensive items and my random opinion. :D

 I'll be posting again, soon!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment