Thursday, January 21, 2016

Through the Lens Thursday: Kit

 I'm starting something new. I call it 'Through the Lens Thursday.' I'll be posting photos of dolls that you don't see in a lot of my videos or posts.

 Note: You are welcome to do a doll-themed TTLT on your own blog, but I'd appreciate it if you'd leave a link to Dollies on a Budget in the post, because this took a lot of brainstorming. The idea is to post a photo of one of your dolls that you hardly ever see, in your blog posts.

 This TTLT is a photo of our dear Margaret Mildred Kittredge, who is not often in my posts, as her legs are extremely loose and she can't stand on her own. I just can't see myself taking off her head to fix her, though.

 Kit came to me in five years ago, in 2011, as my second doll. I played her so much that, within a few years, her limbs became loose and it was hard to use her in my videos.


Kit Kittredge


   I hope you enjoyed this Through the Lens Thursday. I'll be doing this every week, unless I am away, with no access to a camera.

 Thanks for reading!

 ~Hallie
 Doll: Kit Kittredge (American Girl)
 Clothing: Sweet Savannah Dress (American Girl, discontinued)
 Photo: Created by Hallie. (15DollsAndCounting/DolliesonaBudget) Edited using PicMonkey.



No comments:

Post a Comment